26.3.11

Studylust

 So last time I went off fb for a week and this happened...


Which is a decent effort. Now I am doing promoting I have to stay on fb. It is such a distraction!! But thats ok. 
So I have my half yearlies over the next two weeks. Isn't it a slightly scary thought that this is all of my years of schooling being examined over the course of this year.  And these exams are just the start...minus all those assignments I just completed. 

I looked up this atar calculator and it scared the shit out of me.
I need 94 to get into the bachelor of fashion design I want to do at UTS. I looked it up with my subjects. so even if I got 90 in all my subjects I still wouldn't pass. 



Well being online isn't really going to help me achieve any of this. Sorry for my lack of contact but HSC is taking over my life. I love you all, check out my "selling clothes for london" and "tickets for creamfields" pages which are just below this post. Off to study..



1 comment: