12.1.13

What Katie did

After saying goodbye to my uncle I was walking back to Portobello markets to continue my wandering. On the way I noticed a crowd outside a shop and stepped in for a closer look. It was a launch party for the new range at the Lingerie store "What Katy did". I don't think I have ever wanted to be a Betty Pin up girl more then I did that day. 








We were welcomed with champagne or tea whichever tickled our fancy and delicious cupcakes.









The models used the store floor as a runway and paraded the newest designs. I struggled to see most of the time and photographed what I was able to. 

















After the show finished we all moved inside where we provided with more tea cups and cup cakes and a chance to peruse the new collection.







I love this pocket culture in London. It is ever so beautiful. Look at how they all do their hair and make up, and the clothing they wear. This is a daily thing. I wish I had the confidence and patience to make myself look like that every day. 










I sat in the park afterwards enjoying my cupcake and imagining myself as a pin up girl. And afterwards I went and met up with G for dinner. 

I had a little look through the range and here are a couple of things I would like to add to my wish list. 


Retro contrast nude stockings with black seam


Black Detachable Suspenders


Cabaret Suspender Belt


Cabaret Knickers


Have a look for yourself at whatkatiedid.com


With Love from London
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment