27.9.14

Behind the Scenes: Nicole Millar Photoshoot


I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to style one of my closest friends Nicole Millar. She needed some new press shots for the upcoming months. We sourced clothes from a few PR companies including Sweaty Betty, Torstar and Under the Wing.



She is such a babe.







This is one of the jumpers from Torstar. It is Adidas x Jeremy Scott and it's pretty delicious. Apologies for the ridiculous photo.



My best friend Lani did the makeup for the shoot. She has done my makeup for outfit posts before and if you don't mind me saying, she is pretty dam good at it. She hasn't officially established herself on social media yet. But it looks like I will be helping her out with all of that when I get back from my cruise. I will update this blog post with the links to her social media pages when I get them up and running. 

Completely obsessed with this Emma Mulholland one piece from Under the Wing.



This is Jack Toohey, he was the photographer for the day. He has taken all of Nicole's press photos so far and he is pretty talented.



Another incredible Emma Mulholland piece.





This was our half way point cider celebration.





She is such a good time. I can't believe how talented and beautiful she is. When she arrived I asked her if she was wearing makeup. She wasn't. She didn't even need makeup. She is so ridiculously flawless.







In the afternoon we went 'on location' which was pretty much Jack's friend's pool.







Partner in crime







The dream team.





After the shoot we went to the Stoned Crow in Lanecove to celebrate with a few drinks and some pizza.



Lani and I got berry and watermelon frozen cocktails and then we had Hubba Bubba and a Fairy Floss cocktails.



Oh yeah we also met up with Nicole's baby boy Ned e.g. Kilter. Ending the day with excessive amounts of sugar and cuteness.

That's a wrap! Can't wait to see the Tropicool photos!!




erica

No comments:

Post a Comment