30.9.14

sassiefox & 21st's


Meet Sassie's friend Rufus (top of the photo). Rufus is my best friend Lani's dog, well technically her Grandparent's, but it still counts. We pretty much have matching dogs, and it's pretty entertaining when we have puppy sleepovers.





Spoon buddies forever.





I have no idea why but I have always called Rufus 'Oscar'. It literally happens every time I see him. I just can't help it. When I look in to his big cute eyes all I see is Oscar.



Two sausage dogs to spoon is better then one.



Rufus is a lot fatter then Sassie, and closely resembles a slug in his movements. It is so entertaining watching him though.



If you own a sausage dog you will most likely know by now that this is one of their preferred seating arrangements. If anyone is in the market to buy a new dog, I give a gold star recommendation for you to get a long haired miniature dachshund. Not a short hair, they are snappy and bark more. These dogs are pretty much mini humans. There is so much personality packed in to each little pup. I will probably always own sausage dogs, they really are the best.

If you want to see more photos of my little special pup, check her out on Instagram @sassiefox.




Dominating sushi train with my favourite people in the whole world.


My local cafe changed their acai blend, so not happy. Was proper obsessed with their old blend 



Spent over an hour playing with makeup trying to make my lips look like Kylie Jenner. I wish I was her.




We had two 21st's this night. One was my nextdoor neighbour Justin's and the other was my cousin Dan's. Both of who I grew up with. Justin's theme was "when I grow up" and Dan's theme was "movie heroes and villains". So we decided to go as robbers because it seemed to kind of apply to both themes. Well to be more precise we were Bonnie and Clyde. 






Did we dress the part?




On the run



The first party we went to was my next door neighbour, Justin's. You should have seen it! This was just a table to make your own candy bags.



Sorry for swearing, but sweet lord they had fairy bread. I haven't had fairy bread since I was 5 years old. So many good feels.



They had a bucking bull which I fell off three times. My personal best score was 20 seconds. They also had not only one, but TWO jumping castles!! One was an obstacle course and it was so much fun!! Even if I had to do these things alone because Luke couldn't play with me because of his knee. 



There was also a spinning ride which was next level intense. The whole ride we were in so much pain. It was like the tango train at Luna Park, except worse. For some reason there were bars between your knees, so while your getting swung to one side of the ride, your knees are getting pushed in to these metal bars. 

After Justin's we went to my cousin's 21st. Some of my work friends from Gloria Jeans were there which was pretty great. I don't have any photos because they haven't been uploaded yet.


And now I will spend some quality time with Sassiefox before I leave for my Crusie on the 28th!! So excited!!





erica

No comments:

Post a Comment