4.4.16

The Easter Show Part 2


The second part of our Easter Show fun day extravaganza revolved around eating food and going on as many rides as possible. Which seems like a bad combination when you put it together in a sentence, but we made it work.










Looking at deep-fried oreos from afar. That's as close as I am going to let myself get to that obesity inspired snack.


What I will let myself eat is this amazing burger (actually halved it with rick tbh). This was the Show Stopper at the Burger Shack Burgers by Rocco (too many burgers for one sentence). Everything combined in this burger to create some truly amazing mouth feels.




In regards to the Showstopper Burger.



Our goal was to go to as many horror houses as possible. I think we only ended up doing 3. This KISFM one was the second best.







The Olympic Showground looking like a rainbow came and vomited all over it, and I love it.






Lani won a Hello Kitty toy, I think that was the highlight of her day.




THIS WAS THE WORST RIDE EVER! DO NOT EVER GO ON IT, IT'S MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GET BACK!






This was the best horror house we visited.


My favourite ride. I loved it so much I went on it twice. The first time I wasn't such a loner. But no one wanted to go on it again and I had just the right amount of tickets left over, so I was like laters. These are the photos of me on it the second time in absolute bliss, completely and utterly loving life. 







Getting well creeped out by the butter boy.






This was one of our favourite stalls, it's called Bomb Cosmetics




Such an amazing selection of bath goods!


This company Rainy Sunday had these beautiful copper baskets and mason jars.



After spending the afternoon eating as many food samples as possible and getting a little tipsy off red wine samples we hit up the showbag hall. I was swimming in lollies for weeks!




Rick and my combined hauls. Lani got a couple of cute Kawaii showbags. If you ever want an easy way to my heart, buy me any of these types of candy.









All in all it was a pretty fantastic day, which has made me really want to revisit Luna Park and just fully awaken all of my childhood memories at once. Had such an amazing day with the two best people in my life (+ one bestfriend's great boyfriend, s/o Blake). Couldn't have asked for a better day at the Easter Show. And to top it all off, the day ended with this incredible sunset.


If you are ever so inclined, stay up to date with my dumb adventures by following me on snapchat @yeswanderlust



#RoyalEasterShow


erica

No comments:

Post a Comment